COVID-19 & STATUS UPDATE
COVID-19 Update – November 2020
Sorry but we have had to close again in line with Government instructions. This applies to all services. We will re-open once we can inline with Government instructions. In the meantime if you need any assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
The demand this year has been unprecedented due to “Staycation”. Cycle carriers and water sport carriers have been particularly difficult to obtain but supply is now returning to normal with most products now in stock or we can obtain relatively quickly.
However the exception to this is water sport carriers, in particular the Thule Hull-A-Port 848’s and 849’s, but supply of these is expected soon.
If the product you wish to buy shows as “On Back Order” this means we are currently awaiting new stock and the estimated delivery date is currently unknown. It is typically taking 7-10 days to obtain new stock.
The exception to this is boot-liners where we are expecting supplies week commencing 9th November and then we will despatch any pending orders.
If your order is time critical please contact us first via email@example.com and we’ll see if we can help.
As a result of the COVID-19 situation we have made some changes which will evolve as the situation develops.
Opening Hours – To help manage an increase in our mobile service, our revised hours are:
- Monday – 10am to 4pm
- Tuesday – Closed
- Wednesday – 10am to 4pm
- Thursday – 10am to 4pm
- Friday – 10am to 4pm
- Saturday – 10am to 4pm
- Sunday – Closed
- We suggest calling in advance to make sure we have what you wish to view is available.
- Our showroom is small so only one customer at a time to help maintain as much social distancing as possible – please ensure you have a face covering if you have any particular concerns.
- We have a safety screen in place at our computer/payment area and our payment terminal will be cleaned after each use with anti-bacterial cleaner.
- We will be ensuring our showroom is kept cleaned and aired on a regular basis along with hand sanitiser available.
- Marley and Honey will not be on site too often at the moment – sorry we know they’re popular, especially with the young ones!
On-site Fitting Service
- Our fitting service is available as normal and when completing a fitting we will be wearing gloves and cleaning down all the items/equipment with anti-bacterial cleaner.
- Our mobile service is also available as normal and when completing a fitting we will be wearing gloves and cleaning down all the items/equipment with anti-bacterial cleaner.
- Our hire service is available and all equipment will be thoroughly cleaned before installation. When completing the fitting we will be wearing gloves and cleaning down all the items/equipment with anti-bacterial cleaner afterwards.
- Next day delivery is not available from our couriers currently, nor can they guarantee their normal delivery timescales due to unprecedented demand. Therefore any delivery may take extra time to arrive. As a result of the current situation they have also applied additional charges on oversized items (i.e. roof boxes and cycle carriers) hence the increased delivery charges at the moment for these items.
If you have any queries or concerns please get in touch with us on 01344 286454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org