COVID, STOCK AND SERVICE STATUS UPDATE
Due to the current issues and delays relating to import/exports we are not despatching any orders to Northern Ireland at this time. We do not know when this will change at this time.
The demand last year was unprecedented due to “Staycation” and everyone enjoying their sporting pursuits. It’s very busy again this year already and Thule are expecting demand to be significant again very shortly as we enter the month of May. Cycle carriers and water sport are already taking a little longer than normal to obtain and therefore if you know your plans or needs we suggest ordering or getting in touch as soon as possible before the summer really starts.
If the product you wish to buy shows as “On Back Order” this means we are currently awaiting delivery of these and it is typically taking 7-14 days to obtain the stock.
The exception to this is boot-liners where we are expecting new supplies by mid-to late May.
As a result of the COVID-19 situation we have made some changes to how we currently operate.
Opening Hours – To help manage an increase in our mobile service, our revised showroom opening times are:
- Monday – 10am to 4pm
- Tuesday – Closed
- Wednesday – 10am to 4pm
- Thursday – 10am to 4pm
- Friday – 10am to 4pm
- Saturday – 10am to 4pm
- Sunday – Closed
- We suggest calling in advance to make sure we have what you wish to view is available.
- Our showroom is small so only one customer at a time to help maintain as much social distancing as possible – please ensure you have a face covering.
- We have a safety screen in place at our computer/payment area and our payment terminal will be cleaned after each use with anti-bacterial cleaner.
- We will be ensuring our showroom is kept cleaned and aired on a regular basis along with hand sanitiser available.
- Marley and Honey will not be on site too often at the moment – sorry we know they’re popular, especially with the young ones!
On-site Fitting Service
- Our fitting service is available as normal and when completing a fitting we will be wearing gloves and cleaning down all the items/equipment with anti-bacterial cleaner.
- Our mobile service is also available as normal and when completing a fitting we will be wearing gloves and cleaning down all the items/equipment with anti-bacterial cleaner.
- Our hire service is available and all equipment will be thoroughly cleaned before installation. When completing the fitting we will be wearing gloves and cleaning down all the items/equipment with anti-bacterial cleaner afterwards.
- Due to COVID protocols our couriers currently cannot guarantee their normal delivery timescales. Therefore any delivery may take extra time to arrive. As a result of the current situation they have also applied very large additional charges on oversized items (i.e. roof boxes and cycle carriers) hence we are only supplying these for collection, local delivery or as part of our unique deliver and fit service.
If you have any queries or concerns please get in touch with us on 01344 286454 or email email@example.com