IMPORTANT – COVID, STOCK AND DELIVERY/SERVICE UPDATE
Due to the current issues and delays relating to import/exports we are not despatching any orders to Northern Ireland at this time. We do not know when this will change at this time.
Demand this year for roof boxes has been unprecedented due to “Staycations” across Europe plus everyone has “lost” their car boot space to new kids, dogs or camping expeditions.
With the exception of roof boxes, we have stock of most items. Roof boxes are coming through but it is taking 2-3 weeks sometimes. Therefore if you want a particular model of roof box please bear this in mind when ordering.
If the product you wish to buy shows as “On Back Order” this means we are currently awaiting delivery of these and it is typically taking 10-14 days to obtain the stock with the exception of boot-liners where we are expecting new supplies early November.
As a result of COVID-19 we have made some changes to how we operate.
Opening Hours – To help manage an increase in our mobile service, our revised showroom opening times are:
- Monday – 10am to 4pm
- Tuesday – Closed
- Wednesday – 10am to 4pm
- Thursday – 10am to 4pm
- Friday – 10am to 4pm
- Saturday – 10am to 4pm
- Sunday – Closed
- We suggest calling in advance to make sure we have what you wish to view is available.
- Our showroom is small so only one customer at a time to help maintain as much social distancing as possible – please ensure you have a face covering.
- We will be ensuring our showroom is kept cleaned and aired on a regular basis along with hand sanitiser available.
On-site Fitting Service
- Our fitting service is available as normal and when completing a fitting we will be wearing gloves and cleaning down all the items/equipment with anti-bacterial cleaner.
- Our mobile service is also available as normal and when completing a fitting we will be wearing gloves and cleaning down all the items/equipment with anti-bacterial cleaner.
- Our hire service is available and all equipment will be thoroughly cleaned before installation. When completing the fitting we will be wearing gloves and cleaning down all the items/equipment with anti-bacterial cleaner afterwards.
- Due to their COVID protocols our couriers currently cannot guarantee their normal delivery timescales. Therefore any delivery may take extra time to arrive. As a result of the current situation they have also applied very large additional charges on oversized items (i.e. roof boxes and cycle carriers) hence we are only usually only supplying these for collection, local delivery or as part of our unique deliver and fit service.
If you have any queries or concerns please get in touch with us on 01344 286454 or email email@example.com